The Peninsula is a private, quiet place on the bay to call home. Here, you have the freedom to do whatever you please: dine at the club restaurant, experience the beautiful solitude of Cabana Beach, Peninsula's private beach on the bay, or enjoy the more active sports of golf, tennis, swimming or jogging.
Nature preserves surround this community, situated only minutes from the Gulf and a national wildlife refuge. Its neighborhoods overlook lakes and fairways of a 27-hole golf course and Bon Secour Bay, south of Mobile. Residents have nature trails, a private sandy beach with a pier for fishing and crabbing, and a racquet club with swimming, fitness and sports facilities.
The Peninsula Community was recognized in July of 2003 and 2005 by Where to Retire magazine as one of the "100 Best Master Planned Communities in America." The Peninsula has earned its place within this elite group of companies that are helping with an active and fulfilling lifestyle for the 21st century.
Unique to living at The Peninsula is the opportunity to become a member of The Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club. As a member, you will enjoy priority golf access, traditional club activities and special member services.
- Preferred Tee Times & Tennis Court Reservations
- Extended Booking Privileges
- Reduced Guest Fees
- Annual Membership Tournaments
- Member Social Events
- Organized Member Play Days, Ladies Day on Tuesdays and Men's Day throughout the week
- Continued support from the Honours Staff to make Peninsula a better and more enjoyable place
- Reciprocal arrangement with Rock Creek Golf Club in Fairhope, Alabama. Peninsula members may play at Rock Creek Golf Club and enjoy the privileges of membership.
- Reciprocal arrangements with The Beach Club located on Ft. Morgan Road. Peninsula members may use the facilities of The Beach Club including the pool, spa, beach, and receive a 10% discount in the spa and restaurants.